I. DEFINITIONS USED:
1. The seller- Dovanu muge;
2. Dovanu muge- an online store at https://www.dovanumuge.com ;
3. Buyer - 1) natural person, i.e. a person who has reached the age of majority and whose capacity is not restricted by court order; 2) a minor from the age of fourteen to eighteen years who has the consent of his or her parents or guardians, unless he or she is emancipated; 3) legal person; 4) duly authorized representatives of all the above persons;
4. Account - Buyer's registration at this email In the store, the result that creates an account that stores his personal data and order history;
5. Services - all services provided to the Buyer
6. Cookie- A cookie is a small file sent to a device by any person visiting this online store. This concept covers not only cookies but also the use of similar tools.
7. Password - A unique combination of letters and numbers created by the Buyer and only known to him, which is entered for the first time by email registration in the store and then to join the Account.
8. Browser- is an application for displaying web pages (web pages) on the web or on a personal computer.
9. Personal data - any information relating to a natural person, a data subject whose identity is known or may be directly or indirectly identified using such data as a personal identification number, one or more persons having a physical, physiological, psychological, economic, cultural or social character signs.
10. Personal Data Controller – Dovanu muge.
12. Administrator - this online stores manager, responsible person.
13. IP Address - A unique number, known as an Internet Protocol (IP) address, is assigned to each computer connected to the Internet. Because these numbers are usually assigned by country blocks, the IP address can often be used to identify the country where the computer is connected to the Internet.
14. Rules - Valid "Rules for Purchase and Sale of Goods in Online Shop".
15. Direct marketing- is an activity for offering goods or services to individuals by mail, telephone or other direct means and / or asking for their opinion on the goods or services offered.
20. The Buyer may complete the Purchase Action by registering at https://www.dovanumuge.com as well as failing to register. The following personal data - name, surname, telephone number, email address - is required from the non-registered Buyer. email address, shipping address. The Buyer is responsible for submitting your Personal Data.
21. Individuals who want to register at https://www.dovanumuge.com must submit their email address and a password created. An Account is created at the time of registration. In the account, the Buyer generates his own data - name, surname, gender, date of birth, phone number, email address, so he is solely responsible for the correctness of these data. Buyer can at any time:
21.1 to correct and / or fill in Personal Data in your Account. The Buyer is responsible for the correctness of the adjusted and / or supplemented data;
21.2 delete all your data by logging in to your account and clicking the "Delete all my data" button.
21.3 download all your data by logging into your account and clicking "Download all my data".
III. PROCEDURE FOR STORAGE AND USE OF PERSONAL DATA
22. The Buyer agrees that his / her name, e-mail address, telephone number, IP address will be processed for our performance analysis purposes. Accordingly, the Dovanu muge gives the Buyer the right to register at https://www.dovanumuge.com or to express his consent or disagreement with his / her name, e-mail address, telephone number, IP address and direct marketing.
23. The Seller confirms that the Personal Data specified by the Buyer will be processed only in order to provide the services provided by the Dovanu muge to the Buyers in the e-shop (including the right to participate in the projects). The Seller also confirms that the Personal Data provided by the Buyer will be processed for the purposes of the Seller's performance analysis and Direct Marketing, if such consent is provided and will not be canceled by the Buyer. The duration of storage of Personal Data to be used for direct marketing purposes shall be set at three calendar years from the date of submission of such data.
24. The Seller undertakes not to disclose the Buyer's Personal Data to third parties, except in the following cases:
24.1 if there is a Buyer's consent to the disclosure of Personal Data;
24.2 when performing an order or providing other services - to the Seller's partners providing the delivery of goods or other services ordered by the Buyer;
24.3 For direct marketing purposes - to the Seller's partners, taking care of the written obligations of the Seller's partners to comply with the provisions of the Law on Legal Protection of Personal Data of the Republic of Lithuania;
24.4 law enforcement authorities in accordance with the procedure prescribed by the legislation of the Republic of Lithuania;
24.5 if necessary to prevent or investigate criminal offenses.
25. The buyer has these rights:
25.1 after logging in to your account download all your data by clicking the "Download all my data" button;
25.2 upon request to the Seller in writing to obtain information from which sources and what Personal Data of it has been collected, for what purpose they are processed, to whom the recipients of the data are provided and have been provided for at least one (one) year. Information to the Buyer is provided to the e-mail address specified by the Buyer;
25.3 after logging in to your account delete all your data by clicking the "Delete all my data" button.
25.5 Both expressing your disagreement immediately and postponing the proposed procedure without further objection to the processing of your Personal Data for Direct Marketing purposes.
26. At the time of picking the goods, the Buyer's identity document and the Buyer's data contained therein are used only for the proper identification of the identity of the Buyer, the employee of the Lithuanian Post Company, the courier service employee or the employee's pick-up center employee.
30. The Seller, with the help of internal organizational and technical measures, ensures that the Personal Data provided by the Buyer is protected against any unlawful actions of our Store: unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of Personal Data, identity theft, fraud and Personal Data Protection comply with the requirements of the Republic of Lithuania legislation.
31. Personal data is protected from unauthorized use and changes. All Buyers' Passwords are encrypted, only servers authorized by the Personal Data Controller and only through a secure certificate can log on to servers that are linked to Personal Data, as well as all Dovanu muge pages that require Personal Data Entry are executed through the https: // protocol .
32. The Buyer undertakes and must keep his / her login and https://www.dovanumuge.com password and login details and other data. The Buyer undertakes and must not disclose the Personal Data to any other third parties, either about themselves or about third parties, if such Personal Data of the third persons have been made available to him, and immediately inform the Seller about the visible violations.
33. The Purchaser agrees in advance that the Seller has the right to keep his Personal Data on the server to the extent necessary for the performance of the activities carried out by https://www.dovanumuge.com , provided that the data provided by the Buyer has (i) been used for the purpose of unlawful act or suspected of having committed identity theft or other violation that led or will be subject to investigation by the relevant law enforcement authorities, (iii) if the Seller has received complaints related to the relevant Buyer, or if the Seller has noticed violations of the Rules by the respective Buyer or (iv) to store personal data for other legitimate purposes. These data are destroyed by the lawful instructions of law enforcement or other authorized authorities.
34. By administering the Dovanu muge and diagnosing possible malfunctions, the Administrator may use the Buyer's IP addresses.
IV. CORRECTION, COMPLETION AND EXCLUSION OF PERSONAL DATA
36. Giving or Withdrawal of Consent to Collect, Manage and Store Customer's Personal Data is only valid forwards.
37. If, after becoming acquainted with his Personal Data, the Buyer determines that the Personal Data has been collected or obtained from unlawful sources or that the Personal Data is processed for purposes other than those for which it is provided, the Buyer shall have the right to apply to Dovanu muge by e-mail requesting the suspension of such Personal processing operations. A Buyer who uses https://www.dovanumuge.com without registering and receiving a response from us that identifies inaccuracies or errors in his / her Personal Data shall have the right to request that his / her Personal Data be promptly provided, but not later than within 5 (five) working days would be adjusted. The Buyer who uses https://www.dovanumuge.com has registered Personal Data by logging in to his / her Account. We have the right to correct, supplement, delete Personal Data or to suspend the processing of Personal Data only after identifying the personality of the Buyer who applied.
38. If we have any doubts about the correctness of the Personal Data provided by the Buyer, we may suspend the processing of Personal Data of these Buyers, verify and revise such data. Such Personal Data shall only be used to verify their correctness.
39. By following the above-mentioned rights, the Buyer may apply to Dovanu muge at firstname.lastname@example.org
V. COLLECTION AND STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA
Another type of cookie is to collect information to calculate attendance (collect statistical information), provide content that is relevant to the Buyers' interest, and keep the history of the visit.
VI. FINAL PROVISIONS